Yetunde qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in September 2000. She has a current practicing certificate.
She worked with the Crown Prosecution Service as a Senior Crown Prosecutor for 13 years before she returned to Nigeria in 2014 to head the law firm her late mother Chief (Mrs) Obafunke Akinkugbe had established in the 1980’s and where Yetunde first worked after her National Youth Service Corp year. (NYSC)
With experience from two Jurisdictions she is able to offer legal advice and services to Nigerians in the UK on a wide range of issues which include the following
- Real Estate – letting, leases, sale and purchase, agency and perfection of document and other ancillary services.
- Commercial transactions
- Verification/Authentication of documentation and identification
- Wills – preparation of wills in relation Nigerian property and assets
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Contracts, Employment Law
- Company Law and Secretarial services – Incorporation of Companies, company secretarial work for private and corporate bodies including schools
- Litigation and ADR – Civil and Criminal litigation