Yetunde worked with the American Embassy in Lagos from 1997-2000 as a legal Advisor in the Anti-Fraud Unit before she relocated to the United Kingdom.
The experience gained in law practice was of tremendous benefit in handling the job which involved travelling to all parts of Nigeria to conduct investigations
With experience from two Jurisdictions she is able to offer legal advice and services to Nigerians in the US on a wide range of issues which include the following
- Real Estate – letting, leases, sale and purchase, agency and perfection of document and other ancillary services.
- Commercial transactions
- Verification/Authentication of documentation and identification
- Wills – preparation of wills in relation Nigerian property and assets
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Contracts, Employment Law
- Company Law and Secretarial services – Incorporation of companies, company secretarial work for private and corporate bodies including schools
- Litigation and ADR – Civil and Criminal litigation